The first knitting group at Unique Cottage Farm Studios took place on Thursday 3 February. We had a great morning, some were fairly new to the craft and some were old hands, we shared our skills and we all left promising to finish that long forgotten jumper in the corner of the wardrobe or start a new project! We ate cake, drank tea and coffee, chatted and helped each other with dropped stitches and casting on…..Carol told us all about knit2gether and how we could become involved by knitting a piece of track or crocheting flowers for the yarnbomb (see the poster for details). Dates for the next knitting groups are 3 March, 7 April, 5 May and 2 June, from 9.30am-12.30pm. Come and join us!!
- Neoliberalism is creating loneliness. That’s what’s wrenching society apart | George Monbiot fb.me/7UcigY8om 1 day ago
- artrovings.wordpress.com/2017/10/15/woa… Moulton Mill Sunday 15 October, day 2 of Woadfest 2017 fb.me/2nvhlbBhY 1 day ago
- Rose St Curiosities on Twitter fb.me/Csw8Y990 2 days ago
- Rose St Curiosities on Twitter fb.me/3FXjKvsuq 2 days ago
- fb.me/ziHUMwj6 2 days ago