The first knitting group at Unique Cottage Farm Studios took place on Thursday 3 February. We had a great morning, some were fairly new to the craft and some were old hands, we shared our skills and we all left promising to finish that long forgotten jumper in the corner of the wardrobe or start a new project! We ate cake, drank tea and coffee, chatted and helped each other with dropped stitches and casting on…..Carol told us all about knit2gether and how we could become involved by knitting a piece of track or crocheting flowers for the yarnbomb (see the poster for details). Dates for the next knitting groups are 3 March, 7 April, 5 May and 2 June, from 9.30am-12.30pm. Come and join us!!
- Weekend creative breaks in Lincolnshire - grateful for all RTs! x erniebutler.com/a1-page.asp?ID… 17 hours ago
- Suggestion @SHollandDC replace flower parade with plastic parade #plasticfree collect, repurpose, community connectivity & social return 1 month ago
- RT @etiennelefleur: Arts organisations outside of @ace_national's national portfolio will only have access to capital funding over £100k in… 2 months ago
- drain blockage/collapse? @SHollandDC @AnglianWater entrance vet savers st. thomas rd safety issue as pedestrians walk in busy road to avoid 2 months ago
- RT @Digifem: carole-miles.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/proces… #PROCESSIONS2018 @processions2018 @ArtichokeTrust @1418NOW https://t.co/pRNOXP1m0x 2 months ago