all those interested in taking part in the yarnbomb in Spalding town centre…we are meeting at 6pm outside the now extinct Wimpey restaurant this Thursday 28 April. Please bring your knitted/crocheted may blossom. If you would like to totally enter into the spirit of the occasion, please knit yourself a pink moustache and/or beard to wear!!
- Election Billboard Appeal fb.me/2P4hkNdIf 6 hours ago
- Islington North MP Jeremy Corbyn is the country’s lowest expenses claimer fb.me/8oyYvirF2 6 hours ago
- fb.me/NaOCVo1W 7 hours ago
- The unnamed operator of the Guardian's Twitter account has broken ranks and done something quite heroic [IMAGE] |... fb.me/1m81gRHxN 16 hours ago
- 90,000 young people register to vote in just one day fb.me/6lrm5Ryge 18 hours ago