all those interested in taking part in the yarnbomb in Spalding town centre…we are meeting at 6pm outside the now extinct Wimpey restaurant this Thursday 28 April. Please bring your knitted/crocheted may blossom. If you would like to totally enter into the spirit of the occasion, please knit yourself a pink moustache and/or beard to wear!!
- Weekend creative breaks in Lincolnshire - grateful for all RTs! x erniebutler.com/a1-page.asp?ID… 17 hours ago
- Suggestion @SHollandDC replace flower parade with plastic parade #plasticfree collect, repurpose, community connectivity & social return 1 month ago
- RT @etiennelefleur: Arts organisations outside of @ace_national's national portfolio will only have access to capital funding over £100k in… 2 months ago
- drain blockage/collapse? @SHollandDC @AnglianWater entrance vet savers st. thomas rd safety issue as pedestrians walk in busy road to avoid 2 months ago
- RT @Digifem: carole-miles.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/proces… #PROCESSIONS2018 @processions2018 @ArtichokeTrust @1418NOW https://t.co/pRNOXP1m0x 2 months ago