Lincolnshire Echo took some pics so look out for us next week. I gleaned some wonderful techniques from Knit ‘n’ Knatter ladies of North Hykeham, including arm knitting and an ingenious way to weave flowers and make pom poms from Sophie. Thank you all very much! I’m afraid the images I took turned out very blurry so won’t embarass myself by uploading them, note to self, take some much needed instruction.
- RT @LAHFArtsHealth: From the Avant Garde to Edward Adamson: A century of asylum art 5 August 2017 @Bethlem_Gallery eventbrite.co.uk/e/from-the-ava… 13 hours ago
- Printmaking with Nadya fb.me/6ivf6Mth9 21 hours ago
- Australia is getting its first 'dementia village' fb.me/24Y2XW2mY 1 day ago
- "As it is, the United Kingdom is still very far from realising more than a small modicum of the potential... fb.me/ILaJy7Xi 1 day ago
- RT @LAHFArtsHealth: Trainee doctors should study impact of arts on health, inquiry says #APPGAHW #ArtsHealthWellbeing via @ArtsPro https://… 1 day ago