We will be exhibiting the olympic track at the fantastic new building ‘Red Lion Quarter’ in Spalding over the Christmas Lights Switch On weekend 3/4 December. Local artists will be giving their time free of charge over the weekend to regenerate the building by encouraging people through the door to participate in a variety of activities including: face painting, demonstrations, workshops and the opportunity to dress up and be photographed in a whacky grotto! Our thanks go to the interim managers of the building who have offered the space free of charge and are in full support of our pop up arts event and to Poundstretcher and Wilkinsons in Spalding who generously donated money for grotto materials. Thank you!
- Weekend creative breaks in Lincolnshire - grateful for all RTs! x erniebutler.com/a1-page.asp?ID… 17 hours ago
- Suggestion @SHollandDC replace flower parade with plastic parade #plasticfree collect, repurpose, community connectivity & social return 1 month ago
- RT @etiennelefleur: Arts organisations outside of @ace_national's national portfolio will only have access to capital funding over £100k in… 2 months ago
- drain blockage/collapse? @SHollandDC @AnglianWater entrance vet savers st. thomas rd safety issue as pedestrians walk in busy road to avoid 2 months ago
- RT @Digifem: carole-miles.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/proces… #PROCESSIONS2018 @processions2018 @ArtichokeTrust @1418NOW https://t.co/pRNOXP1m0x 2 months ago