We will be exhibiting the olympic track at the fantastic new building ‘Red Lion Quarter’ in Spalding over the Christmas Lights Switch On weekend 3/4 December. Local artists will be giving their time free of charge over the weekend to regenerate the building by encouraging people through the door to participate in a variety of activities including: face painting, demonstrations, workshops and the opportunity to dress up and be photographed in a whacky grotto! Our thanks go to the interim managers of the building who have offered the space free of charge and are in full support of our pop up arts event and to Poundstretcher and Wilkinsons in Spalding who generously donated money for grotto materials. Thank you!
- RT @WWTWelney: **Local road closure due to resurfacing works from today** Mon 22 - Fri 26 January, the A1101 through Welney village will b… 49 minutes ago
- RT @CPPnetwork: Fantastic opportunity to join this year-long fully funded leadership development course. Be quick though, applications clos… 4 days ago
- can't seem to find list of co-production workshop locations @the_young_fdn have I missed the boat? 6 days ago
- Happy NY @an_artnews any idea when 65+ artist bursaries will be open? 2 weeks ago
- day 2 of #TheJanuaryChallenge #64MillionArtists https://t.co/cng6YxNp8W 2 weeks ago