We will be exhibiting the olympic track at the fantastic new building ‘Red Lion Quarter’ in Spalding over the Christmas Lights Switch On weekend 3/4 December. Local artists will be giving their time free of charge over the weekend to regenerate the building by encouraging people through the door to participate in a variety of activities including: face painting, demonstrations, workshops and the opportunity to dress up and be photographed in a whacky grotto! Our thanks go to the interim managers of the building who have offered the space free of charge and are in full support of our pop up arts event and to Poundstretcher and Wilkinsons in Spalding who generously donated money for grotto materials. Thank you!
- Election Billboard Appeal fb.me/2P4hkNdIf 6 hours ago
- Islington North MP Jeremy Corbyn is the country’s lowest expenses claimer fb.me/8oyYvirF2 6 hours ago
- fb.me/NaOCVo1W 7 hours ago
- The unnamed operator of the Guardian's Twitter account has broken ranks and done something quite heroic [IMAGE] |... fb.me/1m81gRHxN 16 hours ago
- 90,000 young people register to vote in just one day fb.me/6lrm5Ryge 18 hours ago