- Hi @AnglianWater cold water a little rusty looking, is it safe to drink? PE11 2XT area 2 days ago
- RT @cppmarketplace: Celebration Commission CALL OUT! We're looking for an artist or organisation to develop and deliver our 2018 programme.… 4 days ago
- RT @Cultural_Spring: Celebration Commission Call Out: @cppmarketplace are looking for someone to create an engaging programme for 2018. Dea… 4 days ago
- RT @JumpedUpTheatre: V.proud of today's rich & positive feedback from local artists for @cppmarketplace With Phase 2 funding as well the fu… 6 days ago
- Hi @BlenheimHouseCH thanks for following :) 6 days ago
knit2getherlincs ‘knit in’
We will be exhibiting the olympic track at the fantastic new building ‘Red Lion Quarter’ in Spalding over the Christmas Lights Switch On weekend 3/4 December. Local artists will be giving their time free of charge over the weekend to regenerate the building by encouraging people through the door to participate in a variety of activities including: face painting, demonstrations, workshops and the opportunity to dress up and be photographed in a whacky grotto! Our thanks go to the interim managers of the building who have offered the space free of charge and are in full support of our pop up arts event and to Poundstretcher and Wilkinsons in Spalding who generously donated money for grotto materials. Thank you!
The knit2getherlincs project is on pages 84/85 of the December 2011 issue of Knit Today
The knitted Olympic track will be exhibited in the central library on the evening of the Night Run, 200 mtrs of knitted and crocheted yarn including glow in the dark and reflective threads!