- Australian Senator Makes History By Breastfeeding While Moving A Motion In Parliament fb.me/5IiBv9e37 1 day ago
- Thanks Beth Barlow fb.me/3X4GTXapz 1 day ago
- Sheffield launches emotional health support for 45 schools - Sheffield Children’s NHS Foundation Trust fb.me/1qcBGHsSD 2 days ago
- People queueing at Glastonbury start chanting 'Jeremy Corbyn' fb.me/3LJPYjwoH 2 days ago
- Eddie Mair totally owns Boris Johnson in car crash Radio 4 interview fb.me/18nsL6T8X 2 days ago
knit2getherlincs ‘knit in’
We will be exhibiting the olympic track at the fantastic new building ‘Red Lion Quarter’ in Spalding over the Christmas Lights Switch On weekend 3/4 December. Local artists will be giving their time free of charge over the weekend to regenerate the building by encouraging people through the door to participate in a variety of activities including: face painting, demonstrations, workshops and the opportunity to dress up and be photographed in a whacky grotto! Our thanks go to the interim managers of the building who have offered the space free of charge and are in full support of our pop up arts event and to Poundstretcher and Wilkinsons in Spalding who generously donated money for grotto materials. Thank you!
The knit2getherlincs project is on pages 84/85 of the December 2011 issue of Knit Today
The knitted Olympic track will be exhibited in the central library on the evening of the Night Run, 200 mtrs of knitted and crocheted yarn including glow in the dark and reflective threads!