- Thanks to participants at art & older adult training session lostfound2017.wordpress.com/2017/04/28/cre… #LandFLincs @amorecare @CC_Care @OSJCT @ace_midlands 1 day ago
- Brazilians sick of corrupt politicians hit the streets to protest austerity measures fb.me/KTEgXa4q 1 day ago
- Yorkshire Sculpture Park fb.me/1B9IacTy1 3 days ago
- Great art & older adults training session today with participants from Lincoln, Bourne and Boston #LandFLincs #networking @ace_midlands 3 days ago
- Yay! fb.me/1UOuhjKjv 3 days ago
knit2getherlincs ‘knit in’
We will be exhibiting the olympic track at the fantastic new building ‘Red Lion Quarter’ in Spalding over the Christmas Lights Switch On weekend 3/4 December. Local artists will be giving their time free of charge over the weekend to regenerate the building by encouraging people through the door to participate in a variety of activities including: face painting, demonstrations, workshops and the opportunity to dress up and be photographed in a whacky grotto! Our thanks go to the interim managers of the building who have offered the space free of charge and are in full support of our pop up arts event and to Poundstretcher and Wilkinsons in Spalding who generously donated money for grotto materials. Thank you!
The knit2getherlincs project is on pages 84/85 of the December 2011 issue of Knit Today
The knitted Olympic track will be exhibited in the central library on the evening of the Night Run, 200 mtrs of knitted and crocheted yarn including glow in the dark and reflective threads!